Please click here to download the GPX file.
45K ARTEKA ULTRA TRAIL
• There is a 150
persons limitation for 45K Arteka Ultra Trail
• Event will start on 10th of September, 2022,
on ERDEK SQUARE
and will finish at the same point.
• Time limit for finishing the race is 8 hours
• Any one older than 18 years can join the race.
• The disclaimer to be signed before the race will be provide to runners during kit delivery.
• In accordance with TURKISH ATHLETIC FEDERATION SPECIAL RACES PRACTICE DIRECTION, there is need for doctor-signed health certificate or certified athlete license for races longer than marathons.
• Runners should join to the race with mandatory material list specified by race committee.
• All runners will get a race t-shirt.
• All runners who finish the race in specified time will get a medal.
• Jersey numbers are racer-specific. They cannot be transferred to another person.
• You can find the information required to pay the entry fee from here.
• Entry fee is not refundable in case of cancelling the registry.
• For registry cancellation, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entry fee is not refundable in case of bed weather conditions and other reasons which are not under control of organization.
45K ARTEKA ULTRA / EQUIPMENT CHECK LIST
• Running shoes
• Jersey number (it should be attached to the body apparently, and its original size should never be changed).
• Identity Card
• Mobile phone (it should include the organization’s numbers and emergency service numbers (these will be provided before the race), and telephone should be protected against wetting in a water-proof/-resistant bag.)
• Emergency blanket (thermal first-aid blanket)
• Raincoat (Before the race, there may be a briefing according to weather conditions.)
• Beret, bandana or hat (any of them)
• Head lamp and replacement battery (in working condition)
• Water bottle having at least 1 L capacity
• Whistle (If any, whistle-on-bag is acceptable.)
• Glass (there will be no plastic glasses at check points, this should exit apart from racers’ water bags or water bottles.)
• Food (enough for at least 5 hours)
• Timing chip (provided by the organization)
CHECK POINTS TABLE
|10st of September, 2022 - START 07:00
|45K ARTEKA ULTRA CHECK POINTS
||DISTANCE BETWEEN CP
||WATER, COKE, SALTED PEANUTS, DRIED GRAPE, CAKE, CRACKER, BISCUIT, CHOCOLATE, FRUITS OF THE SEASON
||** ADDITIONALLY, TEA, COFFEE, SOUP, PASTA, CHEESE, BREAD, SEMOLINA HELVA